Lip filler can be used to enhance:
This can be achieved by
- Adding volume to the body of the lip- this gives the lip volume and everts the inside of the lip out slightly.
- Create a pronounced Cupids bow- the V shaped area in the centre of the upper lip
- Define the lip border to stop lipstick bleeding and is like wearing lip liner
- Enhance philtral columns- The philtrum consists of the two lines in the centre of the upper lip that connects to the nose. By enhancing this, it gives the upper lip more shape and curve, enhancing the sensuality of the lips.
- Balance uneven lips
- Reduce fine “smokers” lines – this area is often a key area of concern for patients
- Oral Commissures – corners of the mouth. Filling this area turns the corners of the lips upwards creating a more positive and happy appearance.
All lip filler enhancements at Jeunesse MedSpa®are carried out by highly skilled doctors only.